Monday 2 March 2015

Rock Your Business Networking Show

Yesterday I spent the day at a women’s business networking event “Rock Your Business”. It was a day of learning, visiting, checking out vendors and making a few purchases too.



Presented by Ladies Lounge for women in York Region, in Ontario Canada, it was a fun day. If you have never attended such an event and have the opportunity I highly recommend it.

Here are some photos from the event

From left to right:
Belinda Lee – The Power of Network Marketing
Lindsay de Swart – How to 10x your Engagement on Social Media
Jennifer Ettinger – BRANDstorming
Anita Heidema – 3 Pillars to Success
Cheryl Rankin – Shape up your Sales
Odette Laurie – Be Distinct in Business
Elizabeth Johnston – Master of Ceremonies



Full house in attendance


Some of the vendor and presenter tables



Some final thoughts from people who knew they were approaching the end of their long lives, as presented by one of the speakers



Slightly fuzzy so here’s the text:
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I didn’t work so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.

Whatever you do, however hard you work to make your business succeed, don’t forget what’s important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment