Sunday 14 April 2013

Jewellery Playing – but First Tax Time


We all have to do it but I don’t think most of us really appreciate it. 

Tax time = File tax returns.  I file tax returns for 5 people, both my parents, my son, my husband and myself.  This has kept me busy over the last little while and I’m still waiting for some of my son’s info to finish.  Computer problems a few weeks ago did not help but what do you do? 

In the meantime, here’s a few jewellery playing “experiments” for you to check out.  What do you think?


Lariat with Rectangular Glass Beads, Round Wood
Beads, Aluminium Chain


Choker with Glass Heart, Silver Plated Beads
and Wire, Stainless Steel Neck Wire
Early flowers have started coming up in the front and back yards.  I’ll be looking to them for inspiration.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment